Pick up policies:
- Our pick up service is from your curb. Our driver is not permited to remove items from your home. The best place to leave your donation is inside your garage or in the foyer of your apartment building. Inside your front door may be acceptable upon request if no other option is available. Please ask management at email@example.com or 604-557-1020 prior to pick up. A damage waiver must be signed by the homeowner prior to our driver removing anything from your home.
- Pick ups should be booked a minimum of a week in advance, exceptions to be made by managerial staff.
- A picture of your item should be sent to management prior to your item be scheduled for pick up.
- Our driver is to provide the final inspection of items to be donated and may turn down any item if they do not meet a minimum standard
Drop off policies:
- Donated items must be clean and meet a minimum standard. Some items may not be accepted as we do not or cannot sell them (i.e. dolls, used helmets, car seats, excessively worn or damaged items, non low flush toilets…)
- Receiving will be open from 9 until 4 to accept deliveries. Donations may be turned down outside these hours.
- If you wish to bring in an item outside this time, please check with management or arrange to have your item picked up.
- Leaving items after store hours is considered dumping and may result in a maximum fine of $2,000.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-557-1020 prior to bringing your items to receiving to ensure that we are interested in your donation.
- Our receiving staff reserves the right to turn down an item even if your item was okayed due to circumstances that could not be verified without direct visual inspection.
- Delivery fees start at 35$.
- Delivery is to be to the curb. Items can be placed in a garage, under a carport, or under a deck that is easily accessible. Staff may not go into a residence. Exceptions may be made by managerial staff prior to delivery and a damage waiver must be signed prior to entry.
- If an item is broken en route, or an item is discovered to be broken upon delivery,the driver will return the item to ReStore and the customer will be refunded by management if the customer returns to the store within 7 business days of delivery and with their original receipt.
- Delivery times will be set to either am or pm. The homeowner may be notified up to an hour prior to delivery if requested.
- Missed deliveries will be rescheduled to the next possible opening unless either the driver or managerial staff make an alternate arrangement.
- Assistance from the home owner may be requested in order to move delivered items on site if the item is not being dropped at the curb.
- Items may be returned within 7 business days with a receipt for store credit or exchange.
- Appliances come with a 30 day warranty from the date of purchase. A full cash refund will be made within the first 15 days while store credit will be given for the remaining 15 days.
- Sold items must be picked up within 2 days.
We can hold an unsold item for 2 hours upon request.